Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We Are Thankful

Mrs. Dickey's Class is thankful for:

Drew: I'm thankful for life.

Kaylee: I'm thankful for our free country.

Jackson: I'm thankful for teachers.

Maralee: I'm thankful for all that we have that other people don't have.

Poseidon: I'm thankful for having my family coming over for Thanksgiving to play games.

Gracie: I'm thankful for my education, my family, my house, clothing, and my friends.

Shane: I'm thankful for freedom and a place to stay in, and family.

Raeleigh: I'm thankful for having a roof over my head.

Zoe: I'm thankful for coconut cream pie that my grandpa makes for me.

Aiden: I'm thankful for food, a house, water, and animals.

Carter: I'm thankful for my family.

Katie: I'm thankful for my family and a house and water.

Jacey: I'm thankful for food my grandma makes.

Dylan: I'm thankful for food.

Scarlett: I'm thankful for having school.

Tatum: I'm thankful for an education

Makai: I'm thankful for family and my parents, football, sports, shelter, school.

Dalton: I'm thankful for football, baseball, shelter, family, and parents.

Pte: I'm thankful for baseball, volleyball, family, a rooftop, books, and God.

Leah: I'm thankful for the world.

Cody: I'm thankful for football.

Ayla: I'm thankful for friends, because they can push you to do things you don't think you can.

Brendilou: I'm thankful for my school and the teachers.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment