Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome Back!

August 14th is the first day of school, and also happens to be only two days away!  I am at work today and thinking a lot about this school year and all of the great things we are going to get to do together.  I hope that everyone has had a great summer and is looking forward to the opportunity to learn and grow this year in 4th grade.

Parents, I have created a Facebook group that will allow us to share with you what is going on in our classroom.  We will post pictures and updates about what we are doing throughout the year.  Also, if you would like to comment, send messages, etc., we will love hearing from you.  If you'd like to be a part of this group, all you have to do is look on Facebook for the group called "Mrs. Dickey's Fourth Grade Class." If that doesn't work for you, send me and email and I can try adding you to the group as well.

We are having an Open House on Thursday after school from 1:15-2:45.  I look forward to meeting you all and seeing you there!

Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year!!  Let's make it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment